Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “Different From Every Other Sport” Sunday Evening Open Thread – February 17, 2019
- Your “It’s Not Free Money” Saturday Evening Open Thread – February 16, 2019
- Your “Happy Hallmark Holiday, Honey” Thursday Evening Open Thread – February 14, 2019
I have been in America all weekend, at my step-niece’s grad weekend. There was a party at my brother’s house for the adults yesterday, and this afternoon was the ceremony – which was held at the hockey rink in Everett because of the size of the crowd. There were about 500 grads on the floor & 3000 relatives in the stands.
It wouldn’t have been so bad, except they opened the general concessions but not the beer room. 2/10; would not attend again.
- Cubs at Cardinals – 8:00PM | ESPN / TSN
- College World Series:
- Texas Tech vs. Florida – 7:00PM | ESPN2
I also discovered that I’ve become an old man. Not only am I now old enough to have been a grandfather to all the kids graduating, I met someone younger than me who actually was. MAKING AMERICA GENERATIONALLY ACCESSIBLE!