Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
My mood has been quite foul all week. I think it’s my work schedule. Being back on afternoon & evenings means I don’t really appreciate the weekend anymore. By the time I get home I just want the day to end; finishing earlier in the day made for more activity time later, and that made the days flow better.
Also, getting home halfway through sporting events really pisses me off. THAT’S MY SPORTS DRINKING TIME!
- Florida at Mississippi State – 6:00PM | ESPN
- Virginia Tech at Duke – 7:00PM | ESPN
- Iowa State at TCU – 7:00PM | ESPNU
- Ohio State at Penn State – 7:30PM | ABC
- Stanford at Notre Dame – 7:30PM | NBC
- BYU at Washington – 8:30PM | FOX
- Mississippi at LSU – 9:00PM | ESPN
- Southern California at Arizona – 10:30PM | ESPN2 / TSN2
- Oregon at California – 10:30PM | FS1
- Toledo at Fresno State – 10:30PM | ESPNU
- Blue Bombers vs. Eskimos – 7:00PM | TSN
- Tigers at Brewers – 7:00PM | FS1
- Toronto FC vs. New England – 7:30PM | TSN4
- LA Galaxy vs. Whitecaps FC – 10:00PM | TSN
- 2018 Ryder Cup Golf:
- Day 3 in France – 6:00AM | NBC
- NHL Preseason:
- Sportsnet – 7:00PM; 10:00PM
Is it twice in a row we’ve been treated to the best game of the week on a Thursday? I DIDN’T ASK FOR THAT!