Latest posts by blaxabbath (see all)
- The Wednesdayer (S1, E3 – Return of the Wednesdayer) – April 17, 2019
- The Wednesdayer (S1, E2 – Best of The Wednesdayer) – April 10, 2019
- The Wednesdayer (S1, E1 – Introducing The Wednesdayer) – April 3, 2019
Halfway point, bitches! Now, go ahead and stop me if you predicted all of the following for the midpoint of the season:
- The NFC East would have all four teams over .500
- The NFC West and AFC North would each have only one team over .500 (I’m sure you correctly predicted that the NFC South would only have one team over .500)
- The Titans would earn an overwhelming majority of Quotables appearances (well, you probably got that one too).
- RG3 has made exactly one Quotables appearance.
- Watching guys hurdle each other and officials blow obvious calls is getting old.
Anyways, since I like to keep things fresh, I’m providing my commentary instead of gif details this week. I don’t just judge, I put myself out there too.
And, as always, just remember that pretty much every gif can be summed up with either Yakkety Sax or “There is no sound yet I can still hear Chris Berman ‘whooping’ followed by a reference to a song older than my dad.” -Duchess