“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.” – F Scott Fitzgerald
Me thinks our President is not one with a first-rate intelligence
- Trump said what now?
- I took my puppy, Calvin, to get neutered yesterday, does this mean he still has bigger balls than most of the elected Republicans?
- How do you mess up a message to people so badly that even Jimmy Fallon has to take a break from making dumb skits and drinking to make political commentary?
- Is this not the most Trump interview ever?
When questioned about how he got a book of Hitler’s that has been on his nightstand he said.
Trump – “Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of ‘Mein Kampf,’ and he’s a Jew.”and followed up with this
“If, I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”
When asked about it Marty Davis said this:
“But it was ‘My New Order,’ Hitler’s speeches, not ‘Mein Kampf.’ I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”
- How many of those skin heads have copies of Hitlers books they didn’t read?
- It’s like Libertarians who claimed to have read “Atlas Shrugged.” Do they claim “The Fountainhead” is superior because of its shorter length?
- Is Trump just playing quadruple dimensional chess?
- Is he just unable to articulate that despite the ugliness at the rally that there are people in the crowd who are just angry and confused but deep down a good person, that maybe there was the next Derrick Vineyard was in the crowd who will soon rise and say this stuff is bullshit?
- Or is he more likely to say something along the lines of “Of course there are some good Nazi’s ever see that movie Schindlers List? Great movie very colorful.”?
- Isn’t it ironic that a group of people bused themselves in from out of state to protest the city/states decision to remove a statue of a guy who didn’t want a statue of himself because they think they have to remember their heritage of states rights?
- Is this all just a distraction from all the Russia news?
- If we live in a just world, and if Trump and his ilk are guilty of crimes then should their assets be seized by civil forfeiture?
- Am I getting too serious?
- What was your favorite “very special episode”?
- Was it Diff’rent Strokes episode where the bike shop guy wanted to bang little kids, Drunk Uncle Tom Hanks on Family Ties, or Jessie Spano getting hooked on drugs moving to Vegas and becoming a stripper?
- How bad was that movie?
- Jessie likes to play prostitutes, doesn’t she?
- Is this where Balls would insert an anal sex question?
- Is Any Given Sunday underrated?
- Am I the only person who thinks of Varsity Blues, The Program and Any Given Sunday are an unofficial trilogy of following dumb football players doing dumb shit and maybe learning something at the end of the year?
- The Program has not aged well at all, has it?
- Did you know that the white defensive player from the Program, Any Given Sunday and Necessary Roughness was played by Andrew Bryniarski who was also Leather Face?
- Are you shocked to learn that he also played a skin head in Higher Learning with Omar Epps?
- It is not safe to go to college with Omar Epps, is it?
- How relevant is the movie Higher Learning now?