Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- LOL Browns!
Mychal Kendricks on report he is signing with the Browns: 1/2: “No, it’s not accurate. I don’t know who the (bleep) said that. That (bleep) is (bleep). Whoever said that (bleep) is (bleep). That’s all I have to say, man. I’m not really talking to anybody else about it…
— Chris Tomasson (@christomasson) June 3, 2018
- Zach Miller, he of the “OH GOD…NO!! **barfs**” knee injury, has been re-signed by the Bears to a one-year deal.
- He endured nine surgeries before January.
- He will gets $450K while on injured reserve, and will get up to $790K if he gets into game action during the season.
- The ESPN headline says it all: Niners WR Victor Bolden Jr. suspended four games for PED violation.
- He admitted he unknowingly took a prohibited supplement & will learn from the mistake he didn’t know he made until he was caught, the NFL’s version of “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”
- Franco Harris, who earned less in his whole career than Le’Veon Bell wants for just one season, had an opinion on Bell’s contract situation while attending the unveiling of the Steelers new throwback jersey.
- “With this state of his career and he has some big decisions to make — nothing I can say about it, I can’t say one thing or the other — but I guess I always feel this can work out. I think it’s in the best interest of both parties to make it work.”
- FYI – this year’s throwback is based on the 78-79 Steelers, and will be worn October 28 when they face the Browns.
Finally, it’s announced Jim Kelly will receive the Jimmy V award at this year’s ESPYs.
- Kelly is the second former Bills player to receive the award. Kevin Everett received it in 2008 after learning to walk again in the wake of a spinal injury suffered during the 2007 season.
- Vegas at Washington – 8:00PM | NBC / CBC
- Yankees at Tigers – 7:00PM | Sportsnet 1 (Game 2 of a doubleheader)
- Arizona at Giants – 10:00PM | ESPN / TSN
- NCAA Baseball Tournament:
- A regional-deciding game – 7:00PM | ESPN2 & ESPNU
- A regional-deciding game – 10:00PM | ESPN2 & ESPNU
- Monday Night Raw – 8:00PM | USA / Sportsnet360
Only 94 days to the start of the NFL regular season.