Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Wednesday Motivational – Draw The Line – August 21, 2019
- Wednesday Motivational – Be Kind – August 14, 2019
- Your “Middle Child Day” Monday Evening Open Thread – August 12, 2019
I’m a horrible person. I’ve known this for a while.
For those of you who have met me, this is not news to you either.
Among other things I’ve been trying to get taken care of this week, one is cleaning out my fathers old workshop. I finished today. But under a pile of other things, I found a little wooden cross.
Now when I say “cross” I don’t mean it was a religious item. And frankly I don’t know what he used it for.
But it was about 4 feet by 2 feet.
My first thought was that it would be perfect for a midget Jesus.
And then I laughed for a while. My mother asked me why I was laughing.
You don’t want to know, Mom. Trust me.
But because I’ve been doing some cleaning, our theme this week is…..
(wait for it)
Sports Which Will Clean You Out 2Nite
- Bucs @ Stillers – 7:30pmEDT – TV: NFLN
- Vikes @ ‘Aints – 7:30pmEDT – TV NFLN (alternate)
(I guess that means you get what you get and like it….or not)
Little League World Series
- New Jersey vs Washington, DC – 7pmEDT – TV: ESPN
- Arizona vs NorCal – 9pmEDT – TV: ESPN
Pan American Games XVIII
- No idea what events are tonight – 7pmEDT – TV: ESPNU
- Rogers Cup Quarterfinals – 6:30pmEDT – TV: ESPN2 (it’s in Canadia, Eh?)
Being clean and dirty at the same time is quite the conundrum, huh?
Ummmmmm…..I think you missed a spot. No over here. Let me show you.
Have a good weekend everyone.