Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Easter Egg Hunts Prove That Your Lazy Kid CAN Actually Find Things When They Want To” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 19, 2019
- Your “My Goal Is To Be As Good A Person As My Dog Already Thinks I Am” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 12, 2019
- Your “Tell Me What You Want, What You Really Really Want” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 5, 2019
I’ve been in a weird mood lately. Lotsa reasons for that, I suppose. No need to go into all of them. Or even any of them, actually.
But my point is that this week’s theme is well….ummmm….
I have no idea why the idea for this week’s theme popped into my head (he’s lying).
SHUT UP VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!!! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!!!!
(Full Disclosure: There may or may not be a stuffed animal in the Baltimore suburbs which needs a good dry cleaning currently, just saying)
Sports To Get Stuffed By 2Nite
- St. Louis @ Winnipeg – 8:00pmEST – TV: NHLN
- Philly @ Detroit – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Golden State @ Milwaukee – 9:30pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Oral Roberts @ Mizzou – 7:00pmEST – TV: SECN
- UMass @ Providence – 7:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- TCU @USC – 9:30pmEST – TV: FS1
It’s a weird theme.
I get it. But nonetheless, as oft seems to happen lately, I may or may not personally know one of the young ladies featured below.
Please be nice.
Teddy Bears get all the chicks.
It’s not fair. Stupid Sexy Teddy Bears, with your fuzzy stuffing and your rock n roll music!!!!!
But seriously, in addition to flowers and other assorted gifts, don’t sleep on stuffed animals. Your girl probably wants one.
Trust tWBS on this.
Have a great weekend, everyone.