Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Wednesday Motivational – What Now? – October 16, 2019
- Your “I’m Not Wrong….Yet” Carolina Panthers Bye Week – October 15, 2019
- Your “Your Ink Is In My Briefs” Friday Evening Open Thread – October 11, 2019
I’ve been in a weird mood lately. Lotsa reasons for that, I suppose. No need to go into all of them. Or even any of them, actually.
But my point is that this week’s theme is well….ummmm….
I have no idea why the idea for this week’s theme popped into my head (he’s lying).
SHUT UP VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!!! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!!!!
(Full Disclosure: There may or may not be a stuffed animal in the Baltimore suburbs which needs a good dry cleaning currently, just saying)
Sports To Get Stuffed By 2Nite
- St. Louis @ Winnipeg – 8:00pmEST – TV: NHLN
- Philly @ Detroit – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Golden State @ Milwaukee – 9:30pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Oral Roberts @ Mizzou – 7:00pmEST – TV: SECN
- UMass @ Providence – 7:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- TCU @USC – 9:30pmEST – TV: FS1
It’s a weird theme.
I get it. But nonetheless, as oft seems to happen lately, I may or may not personally know one of the young ladies featured below.
Please be nice.
Teddy Bears get all the chicks.
It’s not fair. Stupid Sexy Teddy Bears, with your fuzzy stuffing and your rock n roll music!!!!!
But seriously, in addition to flowers and other assorted gifts, don’t sleep on stuffed animals. Your girl probably wants one.
Trust tWBS on this.
Have a great weekend, everyone.