Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your Easter Sunday Dinner Open Thread – April 21, 2019
- Your “Get Off My Damn Lawn!” Saturday Evening Open Thread – April 20, 2019
- Your “These Kids Today” Thursday Evening Open Thread – April 18, 2019
I interrupt my projected Saturday evening musical & comedy interlude to give you this exciting news:
The Alliance of American Football starts tonight!
I know I know.
However, it is live football in February and, since the first week is actually on broadcast television, I figured we should give it a try.
Here’s their weekly schedule, if you are so inclined to watch or visit. Their app promises to have weekly fantasy options, to try & attract a loyal following. HAIL GAMBLOR!
- San Diego Fleet at San Antonio (Low) Commanders – 8:30PM | CBS
- NHL: Hockey Day in Canada
- Leafs at Habs – 7:00PM | CBC
- Sharks at Oilers – 7:00PM | Sportsnet
- Flames at Canucks – 10:00PM | CBC
- Raptors at Knicks – 7:30PM | TSN
- Thunder at Rockets – 8:30PM | ABC
- Duke at Virginia – 6:00PM | ESPN / TSN2
- Kansas State at Baylor – ESPN2
- DePaul at Xavier – 8:00PM | FS1
- Tulane at Wichita State – 8:00PM | ESPNU
- Texas at West By-God Virginia – 8:00PM | ESPN2 / TSN2
- Washington at Arizona State – 10:00PM | ESPN / TSN2
- St. Mary’s (Cal.) at Gonzaga – 10:00PM | ESPN2
- Colorado at Southern California – 10:00PM | ESPNU
- UFC 234
- Prelims: Whittaker vs. Gastelum – 8:00PM | ESPN / TSN5
- Crashed Ice: From Fenway Park
- Ski-cross on skates – 10:00PM | FS1
If you get the chance, Crashed Ice is bonkers & fun to watch, but the intervals between races are filled with the kind of “American Ninja Warrior” and “Chopped” ‘inspirational’ interviews that involve slow-motion & deep looks into eyes. JUST SHOW ME THE INJURIES!