Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “I Laid Off All The Limes” Saturday Evening Open Thread – November 17, 2018
- Your “Que Desafortunado Para Ti” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – November 14, 2018
- Your “Let’s Turn Everyone Into RG III” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – November 13, 2018
I don’t know about where you live, but in Vancouver it appear summer may finally be around the corner. It’s only raining once per week, and they’ve introduced stage-1 water restrictions – two days/week sprinkling – in order to try and milk the now-full reservoirs through the increasingly dry summers. Our politicians kept referencing the drought in Capetown as a reason to be vigilant, as if the earthquake won’t get us first.
As long as they don’t shut down the breweries, I’ll be fine.
- Washington at Tampa Bay – 8:00PM | NBCSN / Sportsnet
- Nationals at Diamondbacks – 8:00PM | ESPN / TSN
- Orlando vs. Atlanta | FS1 / TSN2
- LA vs. NY – 8:30PM | FS1 / TSN2
- Men’s lacrosse – Cornell at Syracuse – 7:15PM | ESPNU
It’s a holiday weekend next week in Canada – Victoria Day – so you’ll have some guest presenters over those three days. BE POLITE!