Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Wednesday Motivational – Draw The Line – August 21, 2019
- Wednesday Motivational – Be Kind – August 14, 2019
- Your “Middle Child Day” Monday Evening Open Thread – August 12, 2019
It’s Easter Weekend.
Jesus was a pretty cool dude. I’m not a particularly religious person, but I truly do mean that I think Jesus was pretty awesome. I don’t necessarily think he was created out of “Divine Intervention” per se. In fact, I think Mary might have….ummmm….never mind.
But he was a tough sumbitch nonetheless, and stood up for what he believed. And didn’t back down even in the face of…. well ya know.
I can respect that.
Changing gears just a bit..Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber were geniuses. “Jesus Christ Superstar“ is without a doubt my favourite musical ever. I always listen to it at Easter. And other times as well if I’m being honest.
So in their honor, and Jesus’ too…. let us look at some hot chicks, shall we?
Sports To Make You Feel Crucified 2Nite
- Toronto @ Boston (tied 2-2) – 7:00pmEDT – TV: NBCSN
- Calgary @ ColorAdo (Col 3-1) – 10:30pmEDT – TV: NBCSN
- Toronto @ Orlando (tied 1-1) – 7:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN
- Boston @ Indiana (Bos 2-0) – 8:30pmEDT – TV: ABC
- Portland @ OKC (Por 2-0) – 9:30pmEDT – TV: ESPN
Nothing national. Check your locals.
Would Be Willing to Nail
((sorry I thought that was clever))
Oh dear lord. I need to go boil my eggs now. Yes, it’s a euphemism.
And sadly I suppose, I relate more to Judas. But i would never sell a friend out for 30 pieces of silver.
I’d negotiate and hold out for at least 100.
So give me a “Harrumph” or watch your asses.
(I’m probably joking)
But Pilate was the real victim here, IMHO…
(those of you with weak stomachs might want to cut this off at the 3:30 mark)
History, especially 2000 year old history, is difficult to discern for sure. I believe Pilate was caught in the middle, had no way out. Had no good answer. But all of that aside…
When you can’t find that last Easter Egg….don’t ask questions. You may not actually want to know where it is.
Especially if you invited Richard Gere.
Happy Easter, everyone!!!!