Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Politeness is the flower of humanity” Friday Evening Open Thread – December 6, 2019
- That’s Gonna Burn You – December 5, 2019
- Your “You Get What You Pay For” Friday Evening Open Thread – November 29, 2019
Yeah, it’s been a while. But you remember. This is one of those weeks where I can’t think of anything else so I choose one (or more) musical artists to feature. Generally, their musical accolades are debatable…at best.
But not their sexy. That is unimpeachable. Kinda like someone else I know.
This week, it’s Nicole Scherzinger , the lead pussycat of The Pussycat Dolls. The Dolls broke up in 2010 because all the other girls were jealous of Nicole…more or less. But that’s OK, we still have their “musical legacy” to fall back on and…
Sorry, I can’t even finish that sentence. Let’s just say that some of their songs didn’t suck as much as most of the others. Fair enough? Here’s one now…
(Thank goodness for autotune)
You can run but you can’t hide.
OK, I stand corrected.
Sports Which Will Be Very Forgettable 2Nite
- Utah @ Memphis – 8:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Boston @ Golden State – 10:30pmEST – TV: ESPN
- La Tech @ Marshall – 7:00pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Fresno State @ San Diego State – 9:30pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- Elon @ Michigan – 7:00pmEST – TV: B1GN
- West Virginia @ Pitt – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Northridge @ (22)Auburn – 7:00pmEST – TV: SECN
- Alabama @ Rhode Island – 7:30pmEST – TV: NBCSN
- Minnesota @ Utah – 9:00pmEST – TV: PAC12N
- (8)Gonzaga @ aTm – 9:00pmEST – TV: SECN
- S. Dakota State @ Nebraska – 9:00pmEST – TV: B1GN
- BYU @ Houston – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- UNLV @ UCLA – 11:00pmEST – TV: PAC12N
- CONCACAF Nations League – USA vs Canada – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
It’s another one of those Fridays when no national NHL games appear in the lower 48. Check your locals.
/reviews the above sports schedule for the night
//general malaise and disappointment sets in.
Born: 29 June, 1978 (41 y.o.), Honolulu, HI
Yep, she’s our special princess this week.
Wow, I didn’t realize it was such an honour. Maybe I can even get a date with her?
Yeah, seems about right.
OK, one more classic song for youse to enjoy, then I’m out.
Have a nice weekend everyone.
(also, stop throwing things at me)