Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “Not Who I Thought It Would Be” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – February 21, 2018
- DFO University – Introduction to Alcohol 101 – February 21, 2018
- Your “Huh – Actual Students Came To School” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – February 20, 2018
So, based on reading this, 4:00 Eastern was the deadline when clubs must reduce rosters to a maximum of 53 players on the Active/Inactive List, retain contracts for practice squad eligibility, plus declare their PUP players. Then the cuts & trades can commence. From that time until noon the next day, all cut players are eligible for waiver pickup. At 1:00 PM Sunday, teams can name their practice squads. All player contracts must be submitted to the League office by 4:00PM on September 6th.
Enough babble – to the drinking & sports!
- Louisville vs. Purdue – 7:30PM | FOX
- South Alabama at Mississippi – 7:30PM | ESPNU
- Florida State vs. Alabama – 8:00PM | ABC / TSN3
- BYU vs. LSU – 9:30Pm | ESPN / TSN
- Montana State at Washington State – 10:30PM | FS1
- Angels at Rangers – 7:00PM | FS1
- Jays at Orioles – 7:00PM | Sportsnet
Be good, my children, for we are but a week away from SUNDAY FOOTBALL!