Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “A Day Late and a Dollar Short Valentine’s Day Special” Friday Evening Open Thread – February 15, 2019
- Hugh Freeze Can’t Catch A Break – February 12, 2019
- Friday Evening Open Thread – February 8, 2019
No, I’m not in any better mood this week than I was last week. In fact, frankly, it’s worse. Nor am I planning to tell you about it.
But God, this is me tWBS….
It would really help things out, and speed things along, if you’d open up a gigantic sinkhole and swallow up most of my family.
(He’s not gonna do it…he hates me)
Yeah, like that wasn’t already going to happen. You don’t scare me, you pussy. And you better sure as shit hope that’s the direction I go. If Peter makes a clerical error and I get through those gates, Imma track you down and kick your ass you shithead.
(I’ll take “Blasphemy” for $400 Alex)
OK, it’s almost Halloween. So I gotta do this this week. Next week will be too late. So of course, it is…
Costumes and Cosplay Week!!!!!
We’ll get to that after TWiDFO and tonight’s sports choices.
This Week in DFO
Wow. All of you really did some good stuff this week. I mean seriously, you guys are the best. If I was gay, I’d kiss you all full on the mouth. Probably, with tongue.
(did I just say that out loud?)
But this week, the Employee of the Week award has to go to Scotchnaut. He anchored every one of the NFL open threads this week. Dude works his ass off for us.
Even if he is a stinking Canadian who roots foar Syracuse in basketball.
(jeez dude, we need to talk)
((and you shut up Jim Boeheim and go pick your nose some moar))
But Scotchy is definitely this week’s….
Sports Which Will Scare You 2Nite
- Red Sox @ Dodgers (Game 3, Sox up 2-0) – 8:00pmEDT – TV: FOX
- Jets @ Red Wings – 7:30pmEDT – TV: NHLN
- Warriors @ Knicks – 7:30pmEDT – TV: NBATV
- Wizards @ Kings – 10:00pmEDT – TV: NBATV
- LaTech @ FAU – 6:30pmEDT – TV: CBSSN
- daU @ BC – 7:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN
- Indiana @ Minnesota – 8:00pmEDT – TV: FS1
- Wyoming @ Colorado State – 10:00pmEDT – TV: CBSSN
- (23)Utah @ UCLA – 10:30pmEDT – TV: ESPN
And of course, if UCLA is playing tonight, this is obligatory…
(oh relax I’m just kidding because of the Halloween thing)
((I’d never really push ’em down the stairs….as far as you know))
(And as seems to sometimes happen, I may or may not know one of these ladies personally…so as always, be nice.)
And last, but most certainly not least….this young lady can float my boat anytime…
I’m certain that if Eiza Gonzalez ever met me, she’d like me. For about two minutes. Fortunately, that’s all I’d need.
Now THAT’S Scary
Have a great weekend, folks.