Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Easter Egg Hunts Prove That Your Lazy Kid CAN Actually Find Things When They Want To” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 19, 2019
- Your “My Goal Is To Be As Good A Person As My Dog Already Thinks I Am” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 12, 2019
- Your “Tell Me What You Want, What You Really Really Want” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 5, 2019
It’s Conference Championship Weekend, folks.
There will be bad calls. There will be delays for video reviews. And you will be pissed off. And maybe a little drunk.
Well….maybe more than a little.
When the smoke clears, the Rams and Chiefs will still be standing.
I think….but don’t quote me on that.
Pat and Tyreek gon’ have ‘demselves a ring in a few weeks. Trust me.
(don’t trust me)
Conference Championship Sunday
As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve always preferred Conference Championship Sunday to Superb Owl Sunday. The reasons are simple.
- Two games.
- Better games.
- No 8 hour pre-game shows.
- No hour long halftime shows.
- No non-football fans fucking things up with their stupid ass parties.
It really is that simple.
Other Sports On Your Tee Vee Box To Make You Feel Like A Champion 2Nite
No national broadcasts in the lower 48. COME ON GARY YOU’RE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!
Oh no, I forgot, you’re not. Check your locals, and good luck Canadia.
- San Antonio @ Minnesota – 8:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Golden State @ LAC – 10:30pmEST – TV: ESPN
- (19)Maryland @ thee Ohio State – 6:30pmEST – TV: FS1
- Ohio U @ Toledo – 7:00pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Northwestern @ Rutgers – 7:00pmEST – TV: B1GN
- Saint Joe’s @ Saint Louis – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- E. Michigan @ (16)Buffalo – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Xavier @ (22)Villanova – 8:30pmEST – TV: FS1
And Then There Were Four
Rams @ Saints (-3.5) – 3:05pm Sunday January 20 – FOX
Yowza!!!! RAMMIT!!!!! just took on a whole new meaning.
Take the Rams and the points here.
Patriots @ Chiefs (-3.0) – 6:40pm Sunday January 20 – CBS
I’d feast on that like Andy Reid out back at the KFC dumpster.
Take the Chiefs, give the points in this one.
**Disclaimer: DO NOT take tWBS’ betting advice. You will lose more often than not.
Trophies Will Be Taken
When I first saw that backdrop, I thought it said “Turbolaxative”. Which doesn’t seem fun whatsoever. Maybe even a little painful.
Yeah, I know, you were expecting “We Are The Champions”. But I zagged when you though I was gonna zig.
Have a great weekend, everyone. Pace yourselves.