Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “A Day Late and a Dollar Short Valentine’s Day Special” Friday Evening Open Thread – February 15, 2019
- Hugh Freeze Can’t Catch A Break – February 12, 2019
- Friday Evening Open Thread – February 8, 2019
That banner image…. That is one Superb Owl, right? RIGHT???????
Here, have another…
Hehehehe….that one always makes me laugh. And I needed a good laugh right now.
I’ve had a disheartening and exhausting couple of days recently. Some of you know why. Better I don’t talk about it publicly.
So let’s just get on with this, shall we?
The Big Game
Superb Owl LIII will finally get out of our faces by around midnight on Sunday. Then blissfully we can ignore the NFL for another six months and move on with our lives, thank Christ.
Oh wait, I forgot about the draft.
And the players beating their wives and girlfriends during the offseason.
And the PED issues.
And CTE and…..
I probably will not be watching the Superb Owl. But here is your match-up anyway….
RAMMIT!!!!! vs P*TS
- Sunday, February 3, 6:30pmEST – TV: CBS
- Mercedes Benz Stadium – Atlanta
- (P*TS -3 ATS, -150 ML)
Sports To Break Your Heart 2Nite
As per usual, no national NHL broadcasts in the lower 48. Check your locals.
- Boston @ NY – 7:30pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Houston @ Denver – 10:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- (5)Michigan @ Iowa – 7:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- Yale @ Harvard – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Davidson @ St. Bonaventure – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- (18)Buffalo @ Bowling Green – 8:00pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Wright State @ Illinois-Chi**** – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- (21)Maryland @ (24)Wisconsin – 9:00pmEST – TV: FS1
Just Some Non-Themed Sexy
I was gonna go with a theme this week, but decided not to. So here, have some random pretty girls being pretty.
Just don’t trust them with your heart. It always turns out bad. At least in my experience it has.
Masturbating is looking better and better.
Cough Syrup? Not a cat person?
What Doesn’t Kill You
….still really pisses you off. Unfortunately, that’s just the way it goes. Life is messy.
But ultimately, we have to move on and have faith that things will get better.
Even when they don’t.
Have a great weekend, folks.