Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Politeness is the flower of humanity” Friday Evening Open Thread – December 6, 2019
- That’s Gonna Burn You – December 5, 2019
- Your “You Get What You Pay For” Friday Evening Open Thread – November 29, 2019
Ha!!!! See? I didn’t forget this time. Even though I’ve been watching baseball all day. And maybe drinking some. Allegedly.
- Antonio Brown has threatened to quit football because the NFL has threatened to ban his helmet. This sounds stupid on both sides to me, but we’ll see.
- Justin Tucker is safe for now. Good luck, Vikes.
- While Zeke Holds out, Pollard doesn’t seem to be bringing down Zeke’s value (IMHO). Publicly at least, Jerry Jones disagrees, but then again he’s stupid.
- Theo Riddick got brokeded and will be out at least half the season (sorry Hippo).
- Aaaaaand….the Yinzers lost someone else. WR coach Daryl Drake is ded. Rest in Peace, Sir. By all accounts you were a very decent human being.
(don’t get too excited)
- Philadelphia @ San Francisco – 7:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN
XVIII Pan Am Games
- Still No Idea What Events But…. – 8:00pmEDT – TV: ESPNU
- Connecticut @ Las Vegas – 6:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN2
Arena Football – Arena Bowl XXXII
(seriously, this has existed for 32 years????)
((sadly it’s probably the best thing on))
- Philadelphia Soul @ Albany Empire – 8:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN2
John Bon Jovi Agrees (he owns the Soul….so to speak)
- Jets @ Giants – 7:00pmEDT – TV: NFLN
(spoiler alert, it’s a rerun and the Giants won 31-22…like anyone gives a shit)
Imma Just Keep Drinkin’ and Watching Gameshow Network Methinks
Hopefully Vanna will be on later.
Meh, screw it.
Crap, now I want a pickle.
And another shot of Freezer Vodka.
Now THAT’S how you cross the goal line in STYLE BABY!!!!!
But your ass might hurt tomorrow.