Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “Everything’s Falling Into Place” Thursday Evening Open Thread – February 22, 2018
- Your “Not Who I Thought It Would Be” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – February 21, 2018
- DFO University – Introduction to Alcohol 101 – February 21, 2018
- Mike McCarthy, seen right with the only reason he’s still employed, has dismissed all veterans with 6+ years of NFL experience from mandatory minicamp this week.
- the logic is that, under Jon Gruden’s favourite provisions of the CBA, actual coaching time with players is at a premium, so why waste time with vets who do know better.
- Jeremy Maclin has signed a ELITE two-year deal with the Ravens.
- The Broncos had a social media session for all their returning players, to avoid both innocent dust-ups and Antonio Brown-esque problems.
- Topic 1: don’t guess who is the QB
- Topic 2: don’t complain about the QB
- The latest Crimebeat! subject will be Lorenzo Maudlin, Jets running back & alleged nightclub punching enthusiast.
- He says he didn’t do it, and has proof. All the other guy has is an account of who he thinks beat-in his face.
- The Patriots’ Super Bowl ring contains 283 diamonds, because fuck them.
- And who better to let you know that fact than brand-whore Darren Rovell?
Patriots confirm that there are 283 diamonds in new champ ring. They were, of course, down 28-3. pic.twitter.com/XkVW5669an
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) June 10, 2017
Finally, Eddie Lacy made his weight again today, and thus collected another $55000 in contract incentives.
- ESPN has you covered with a delightful array of Kooky Clauses & Crazy Incentives.
In case you missed it, or didn’t see it because you are American, “Hockey Night In Canada” does the best playoff-end montage in sports.
It’s made extra-special via the appearance of Leafs’ sadness.
I’m assuming WCS is still drunkenly stumbling the streets of Pittsburgh eating raw catfish with his fellow fans.
Tonight’s sports: ooh Lordy, it’s a small order nationally
- Game 5: Cavaliers at Warriors – 9:00PM | ABC / Sportsnet
- Monday Night Raw – 8:00PM | USA / Sportsnet360
- International Rugby:
- British/Irish Lions vs. Highlanders – Tuesday 3:35AM | TSN2
Pretty soon, it’ll just be baseball. HURRY UP, HALL OF FAME GAME!