A Canadian man-child of indeterminate age, he stays young by selling alcohol at sporting events and yelling at the patrons he serves. Their rage nourishes his soul, and their tips pay for his numerous trips to various sporting events.
Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “The Calm Before The Storm” Thursday Evening Open Thread – January 17, 2019
- Your “The Offseason = Beef Season” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – January 16, 2019
- [DFO] History Corner Presents: A Prohibition Centenary Post – January 16, 2019
But I’m guessing the players might.
Enough of that commie Libtard stuff – ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER SEASON OF EVERYONE FELLATING ‘BAMA?!
- Cincinnati at UCLA – 7:00PM | ESPN / TSN2
- Michigan at Notre Dame – 7:30 PM | NBC
- Louisville vs. Alabama – 8:00PM | ABC / TSN3
- from Camping World Stadium, Orlando, FL
- Akron at Nebraska – 8:00PM | FOX
- Texas (San Antonio) at Arizona State – 10:30PM | FS1
- BYU at Arizona – 10:45PM | ESPN
- Rays at Cleveland – 7:00PM | FS1
- Blue Jays at Marlins – 7:00PM | Sportsnet
- Toronto FC vs. Los Angeles FC – 8:00PM | TSN
- Whitecaps FC vs. San Jose – 10:00PM | TSN
Oh yeah, baby – quality Saturday night sports are back!
JUST HOOK IT INTO MY VEINS!