A Canadian man-child of indeterminate age, he stays young by selling alcohol at sporting events and yelling at the patrons he serves. Their rage nourishes his soul, and their tips pay for his numerous trips to various sporting events.
Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “But You Said I Could…” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – September 19, 2018
- Your “All Of You Please Stop Talking” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – September 18, 2018
- Your “She’s A Trigger, That Golden Girl” Saturday Evening Open Thread – September 15, 2018
But I’m guessing the players might.
Enough of that commie Libtard stuff – ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER SEASON OF EVERYONE FELLATING ‘BAMA?!
- Cincinnati at UCLA – 7:00PM | ESPN / TSN2
- Michigan at Notre Dame – 7:30 PM | NBC
- Louisville vs. Alabama – 8:00PM | ABC / TSN3
- from Camping World Stadium, Orlando, FL
- Akron at Nebraska – 8:00PM | FOX
- Texas (San Antonio) at Arizona State – 10:30PM | FS1
- BYU at Arizona – 10:45PM | ESPN
- Rays at Cleveland – 7:00PM | FS1
- Blue Jays at Marlins – 7:00PM | Sportsnet
- Toronto FC vs. Los Angeles FC – 8:00PM | TSN
- Whitecaps FC vs. San Jose – 10:00PM | TSN
Oh yeah, baby – quality Saturday night sports are back!
JUST HOOK IT INTO MY VEINS!