A Canadian man-child of indeterminate age, he stays young by selling alcohol at sporting events and yelling at the patrons he serves. Their rage nourishes his soul, and their tips pay for his numerous trips to various sporting events.
Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “Que Desafortunado Para Ti” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – November 14, 2018
- Your “Let’s Turn Everyone Into RG III” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – November 13, 2018
- Your “Cruelty Has A Human Heart” Saturday Evening Open Thread – November 10, 2018
But I’m guessing the players might.
Enough of that commie Libtard stuff – ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER SEASON OF EVERYONE FELLATING ‘BAMA?!
- Cincinnati at UCLA – 7:00PM | ESPN / TSN2
- Michigan at Notre Dame – 7:30 PM | NBC
- Louisville vs. Alabama – 8:00PM | ABC / TSN3
- from Camping World Stadium, Orlando, FL
- Akron at Nebraska – 8:00PM | FOX
- Texas (San Antonio) at Arizona State – 10:30PM | FS1
- BYU at Arizona – 10:45PM | ESPN
- Rays at Cleveland – 7:00PM | FS1
- Blue Jays at Marlins – 7:00PM | Sportsnet
- Toronto FC vs. Los Angeles FC – 8:00PM | TSN
- Whitecaps FC vs. San Jose – 10:00PM | TSN
Oh yeah, baby – quality Saturday night sports are back!
JUST HOOK IT INTO MY VEINS!