Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “These Kids Today” Thursday Evening Open Thread – April 18, 2019
- Your Actually Wednesday NFL Schedule Release Open Thread – April 17, 2019
- Your “Defence Wins Championships, But Offence Gets Paid” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – April 16, 2019
Hello, new Commentists. I’m Beerguyrob,
I post the odd article from time-to-time, and I usually have something to do with non-gameday Open Threads. During the week I tend to keep things focused on football, although I like to throw my History degree into the mix once in a while, and sometimes I expound on things personal and/or Canadian.
But on Saturdays, and off-season Sundays, I generally like to post music videos, because there’s been enough crap to deal with during the week that you don’t need me going off the rails on something stupid. Plus, everyone’s here to talk about sports & post gifs, so why be a dick?
This is a long-winded way of me getting to my main point: I’m drunk as a skunk at the Foo Fighters concert in Vancouver tonight, so I typed this on Friday so it didn’t get in my way before leaving for the show.
Avoiding hassles – it’s the DFO way!
- Clemson at Texas A&M – 7:00PM | ESPN
- Southeastern Louisiana at LSU – 7:00PM | ESPN2
- Fresno State at Minnesota – 7:30PM | FS1
- Penn State at Pittsburgh – 8:00PM | ABC
- Southern California at Stanford – 8:30PM | FOX
- California at BYU – 10:15PM | ESPN2
- Connecticut at Boise State – 10:15Pm | ESPNU
- Michigan State at Arizona State – 10:45PM | ESPN / TSN5
- Stampeders vs. Eskimos – 7:00PM | TSN
- UFC 228 Preliminaries: From Dallas – 8:00PM | FX / TSN2
- Cubs at Nationals – 7:00PM | Sportsnet1 / MLBN
- Yankees at Mariners – 9:00PM | Sportsnet
I’ll be back Tuesday night. Until then, I bet you’d like to know who’s taking control of the live-game Open Threads?