Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Easter Egg Hunts Prove That Your Lazy Kid CAN Actually Find Things When They Want To” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 19, 2019
- Your “My Goal Is To Be As Good A Person As My Dog Already Thinks I Am” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 12, 2019
- Your “Tell Me What You Want, What You Really Really Want” Friday Evening Open Thread – April 5, 2019
Fair warning, I have no idea what to write about this week. So I’m not even going to try.
I’ve been burning the candle at both ends for the past several months in a lot of ways. Much too much, actually.
Now more recently, between excessive traveling, lack of sleep, dealing with family issues and just a general malaise? Well, I’m now really sick for the first time in a long time. And am thus getting a very late start on writing tonight’s open thread. At least partially because I’m also trying to plan/prepare to go out of town again next week for an extended period. This time north to Baltimore.
Return my calls JJ Fozz !!!!!!!
Bottom line however, this post is gonna stink tonight.
That being said, I did go to the store today and buy some Emergen-C, however.
Admittedly, it tasted pretty good. But so far it isn’t doing jack shit to make me feel any better.
Wish I had some weed.
Sports Which Will Make You Sick 2Nite
- Blackhawks @ Lightning – 7:30pmEST – TV: NBCSN
- Rockets @ Pistons – 7:00pmEST – TV: NBATV
- Jazz @ Lakers – 10:30pmEST – TV: NBATV
- Louisville vs Marquette – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- Tenn St. @ (10)Kentucky – 7:00pmEST – TV: SECN
- George Mason @ Cincy – 7:00pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- UC Davis @ Indiana – 7:00pmEST – TV: B1GN
- South Alabama @ aTm – 7:30pmEST – TV: SECN
- Cleveland State @ tOSU – 8:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- UT-Arlington @ Arkansas – 8:00pmEST – TV: SECN
- (5)Tennessee vs (2)Kansas – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- Florida vs Butler – 9:30pmEST – TV: ESPNU
- Baylor vs Ole Miss – 9:30pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- UMass vs (6)Nevada – 10:00pmEST – TV: FS1
- Seton Hall vs Hawaii – 11:30pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- (6)Oklahoma @ (13)West by God Virginny – 8:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- (16)Washington @ (8)Washington State – 8:30pmEST – TV: FOX
Oh, don’t act so surprised. If you didn’t see this one coming then you don’t know me at all.
Yikes. You using the whole fist there, Doc?
No, I didn’t say stop.
OK Time To Self-Medicate
Some Emergen-C mixed with freezer vodka, followed by a two day coma oughta do the trick. I’ll see ya in a few days. Probably.
Have a great weekend everyone.