Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Why Have People Become So Anti-Social? – May 19, 2019
- Your “Junk In The Trunk” Friday Evening Open Thread – May 17, 2019
- Your “If A Woman Speaks And No One Listens Her Name Is Probably Mom” Friday Evening Open Thread – May 10, 2019
A few years ago, I knew a girl who was a singer. Still is I guess. Sort of.
She is actually quite good, truth be told. Or at least she could have been. She has amazing range. No shit.
And I don’t mean I knew her “biblically”. I got locked into the friend zone with her rather quickly. Which was fine. And probably for the best. But I still thought her talent was quite amazing and I tried to get a friend in New York to give her a shot. Which she got.
But she fucked it up, mostly because she turned out to be quite the narcissist. Her attitude was terrible (which frankly, I took some heat for…my mistake) and it ended up getting her fired from the club she was singing in in New York because of it. Now she lives in a van in Florida with some dude. And now she reads tarot cards at renaissance fairs to make ends meet. And I guess pay for gas. Holy. Shit.
No I’m not lying.
Amongst other things, she hated all other female singers and didn’t mind saying so to anyone who would listen. My own personal opinion is that it was because she never hit it as big as she thought she should have, and was envious of any other female singer who actually became successful. But admittedly that is only speculation on my part. But it seems accurate enough.
But all of that aside, her alleged claim to fame is that she once made out with Gwen Stefani in a bar in New York. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I’ve often thought that if it is…. well…
I sure would have liked to have been there to watch!!!!!
Yes, I’m still a horrible human being. We’ve covered this already.
But it’s still Gwen Stefani week anyway. She’s our special princess this week.
Sports Which You Will Have NO DOUBT About 2Nite
(see what I did there?)
KHunt will be unavailable for 8 weeks next year.
Story of my life.
- Vegas @ Dallas – 8:00pmEDT – TV: NHLN
- LAL @ Detroit – 7:00pmEDT – TV: NBATV
- Milwaukee @ Miami – 8:00pmEDT – TV: NBATV
- Chi*** @ LAC – 10:30pmEDT – TV: NBATV
Conference Tournaments across the board. TBA is favored over TBA by like 2.5 points probably. Take TBA and the points. No wait, take TBA and give the points.
Oh fuck I’m so confused.
But here’s the set up….
- St. Joes v Davidson – 6:00pmEDT – TV: NBCSN
- Xavier v (25)Villanova – 6:30pmEDT – TV:FS1
- Central Michigan v (18)Buffalo – 6:30pmEDT – TV: CBSSN
- Minnestota v (13)Purdue – 7:00pmEDT – TV: B1GN
- ‘Bama v (4)Kentucky – 7:00pmEDT – TV: SECN
- SMU v (24)Cincy – 7:00pmEDT – TV:ESPNU
- Iowa State v (15)K.State – 7:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN2
- (12)Florida State v (2)Virginia – 7:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN
- Saint Louis v Dayton – 8:30pmEDT – TV: NBCSN
- Seton Hall v (23)Marquette – 9:00pmEDT – TV: FS1
- Wichita State v Temple – 9:00pmEDT – TV: ESPNU
- WVU v (17)Kansas- 9:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN2
- (5)Duke v (3)U*NC – 9:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN
- SD State v (14)Nevada – 9:00pmEDT – TV: CBSSN
- Colorado v Washington – 9:00pmEDT – TV: PAC12N
- Iowa v (10)Michigan – 9:30pmEDT – TV: B1GN
- Mississippi State v (8)Tennessee – 9:30pmEDT – TV: SECN
- Oregon v Arizona State – 11:30pmEDT – TV: ESPN
- Fresno State v Utah State – 11:30pmEDT – TV: CBSSN
I’m “Gwen” To Show You Some Photos Now
Yes, I do like Gwen Stefani. I think she is creative and has a very good voice.
Plus, she’s kinda cute.
BUT FFS GWEN…BLAKE SHELTON????? HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?????
I have to go throw up a little bit now. Then I’ll be back to feeling Hella Good….
Don’t Stay Up All Night Folks, Get Some Rest
That’s all I got this week. Get your rest and don’t overdo it. It’s not worth it.
Have a great weekend, everyone.
LOL, that’s funny.