Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Your Ink Is In My Briefs” Friday Evening Open Thread – October 11, 2019
- The “Cam Newton School of Driving” Strikes Again – October 10, 2019
- Wednesday Motivational – Believe In Yourself – October 9, 2019
I’ve got nothing much to talk about this week. So I’m not gonna.
Trust me, that’s a good thing. And you’re happier this way.
And in all honesty, I have been so distracted the past few weeks that I couldn’t think of a theme for this week. So this week’s theme is courtesy of suggestion from SonOfSpam.
But I will say dogs are awesome.
When I first got out of Vet School, I ended up adopting a Rottweiler from a client who couldn’t handle her. She was boisterous, to be sure. And slightly aggressive and he wasn’t able to be the alpha. And therefore, his new fiance wouldn’t allow him to keep her. So I took her and got her worked out. And literally, I am not exaggerating, she saved my life twice over the next two years.
I already had one dog at the time. He was a Golden Retriever, and a bit older at that point, and he did not like the fact that I brought this new dog into the household. He used to give me a look as if to say “You’re an asshole for doing this to me”.
But within a couple of months, they became best of friends.
Dogs are good that way.
(And cats aren’t far behind.)
So let’s get to it, shall we?
**Disclaimer: Please don’t actually fuck a dog.
I’ve actually got a story about that. Some of you have heard it.
You get exposed to weird shit when you’re a vet.
Sports Which Will Dog You Out 2Nite
- Game 2: Columbus @ Tampa Bay (Columbus up 1-0) – 7:00pmEDT – TV: CNBC
- Game 2: Pittsburgh @ New York Islanders (NYI up 1-0) – 7:30pmEDT – TV: NBCSN
- Game 2: St. Louis @ Winnipeg (STL up 1-0) – 9:30pmEDT – TV: CNBC
- Game 2: Vegas @ San Jose (SJ up 1-0) – 10:30pmEDT – TV: NBCSN
Nada. Playoffs get going starting tomorrow.
- NY Mets @ Atlanta – 7:20pmEDT – TV: MLBN
I have had the experience of meeting a girl due to having a dog with me. Girls like cute dogs. Phrasing.
But the reverse can be true as well. Give HER dog some attention, and you might get to meet the kitty as well….if you know what I mean.
(ok that was terrible to say but it’s not not true)
Holy Moly. I’d go doggy style with her. For like two minutes….
Ok, maybe one minute.
Shit, never mind.
Have a great weekend everyone.