Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Hope Clicks Eternal – the New York Giants – September 21, 2017
- Your “Second Careers Can Be Great Careers” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – September 20, 2017
- Your “Purple & Black Are In Your Genes, Now Find Out What Else Is” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – September 19, 2017
- ESPN says ankle sprain, but OBJ & the Giants are getting an MRI just to be sure.
- And just to pour on the salt, PFT questions whether OBJ should have held out, to avoid the preseason bumps & bruises…and given them copy to talk about his petulance.
- Cam Newton is expected to start this Thursday.
- Likely, he gets a quarter, since they don’t want to push it, since the first two games have proven they’ve got nothing else.
- Chuck Pagano – DEAD MAN WALKING!
- “Scotty didn’t play bad. It takes 11 guys hitting on all cylinders offensively, defensively and special teams. So Scotty did not play bad.”
- And with no timeline for Andrew Luck’s return, it’s pretty much too late in the process to consider bringing in someone like Colin Kaepernick at this point.
- Hue Jackson will end the nation’s speculation & announce the Browns starter possibly as early as Wednesday.
- It’s either Brock Ostweiler or Cody Kessler.
- DeShone Kizer will likely be groomed for a late-season takeover.
Finally, it appears Rex has a crush on someone with quick feet & likes crab legs. Tonight’s “Hard Knocks” has the first meeting between two guys who have said many, many things that have had them called into account.
- Jays at Rays – 7:00PM | Sportsnet
- Rangers at Angels – 10:00PM | ESPN / TSN
- Brewers at Giants – 10:00PM | Sportsnet1
- Little League World Series:
- U.S. Elimination Game – 7:30PM | ESPN
- SmackDown – 8:00PM | USA / Sportsnet360
We’ve made it halfway through preseason.