Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “I’ll Pluck You!” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – August 1, 2018
- Your “Two Days & Counting” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – July 31, 2018
- Your “Trying A New Schedule” Monday Evening Open Thread – July 30, 2018
Site news: We passed 400,000 comments during the Monday Night game.
Nearest I can decipher, the magic comment was Unsurprised with, “562 comments? This can’t be that good of a game. It’s fucking Truth Biscuit vs. whatever’s left of the Vikings.” For this blog, it seems appropriate. Well done people.
THAT’S GOOD HUSTLE!
- It might be starting for the Lions. Haloti Ngata is done for the season.
- a torn bicep is the culprit, although “a matter of time” could just as easily be the villain.
- Whatever the Browns saw on Sunday has led them to bench DeShone Kizer.
- Instead, they will feed Kevin Hogan to the Texans, in what otherwise looks like another semi-winnable game for the Browns.
- This now makes 28 Browns starting QBs since 1999.
- The Giants have suspended Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.
- On word on why yet, but he apparently showed up to the team facility & said he was leaving the team.
- Game 5: Yankees at Indians – 8:00PM | FS1 / Sportsnet1
- Penguins at Capitals – 7:30PM | NBCSN
- Devils at Leafs – 7:30PM | Sportsnet
- South Alabama at Troy – 8:00PM | ESPN2 / TSN
- Women’s volleyball:
- Tennessee at Georgia – 7:00PM | ESPNU
- Texas at Kansas – 9:00PM | ESPNU