Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Thank Goodness The First Weekend Is Almost Over” Sunday Evening Open Thread – March 24, 2019
- Your “A Bet Is A Bet” Saturday Evening Open Thread – March 23, 2019
- Your “Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah” Friday Evening Open Thread – March 22, 2019
Since last weekend, we’ve gotten nearly 7 inches of rain where I live. One literally can’t walk outside without sinking.
The one day we didn’t get rain (Tuesday) the wind was blowing so hard that it blew a tree over (which was because the rain had loosened its roots) and cut power. But I did get to whip out my big chainsaw and start cutting some shit up. But of course when the power company arrived about an hour later, they made me stop.
Meh, probably just as well.
That’s been fixed now of course, but now it’s raining again.
California, even with earthquakes, wildfires and mudslides, is looking better and better. At least there they got legal weed and hot chicks.
Seems like a good tradeoff….
But honestly, in truth, I kinda like the rain. I really do. It’s soothing.
But this is too much. I’m tired of tracking mud in the house. I’m tired of being wet (phrasing). And I’m tired of trees falling over because the soil is so loose now.
Having said that, however…
Sexy Wet Girls is our theme this week.
(It’s important to stay hydrated)
We’ll get to that in a minute.
Sports Which Will Water You Down 2Nite
Once again, no nationally televised Friday games in the US of A. Check your locals.
- Portland @ Toronto – 8:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Milwaukee @ LAL – 10:30pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Kent State @ Bowling Green – 6:00pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Rhode Island @ Dayton – 7:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- (21)Buffalo @ Miami (OH) – 8:00pmEST – TV: CBSSN
- Siena @ Canisius – 9:00pmEST – TV: ESPNU
Wet Girls Are Fun Girls
And the winner, for best use of a gigantic leaf is…
Time To Dry Out
Have a good weekend everyone.