A Canadian man-child of indeterminate age, he stays young by selling alcohol at sporting events and yelling at the patrons he serves. Their rage nourishes his soul, and their tips pay for his numerous trips to various sporting events.
Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “Maybe He’ll Wear The White Suit” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – August 21, 2019
- Your “Nice Lid, Sid” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – August 20, 2019
- Your “Return Of The King” Monday Evening Open Thread – August 19, 2019
- Years of defending the Patriots opposite Tony Dungy have paid off for Rodney Harrison, as he was fan-voted into the Patriots Hall of Fame.
- He will receive the honour at a likely NBC televised games later this year.
- The Panthers’ Hall of Fame will also be increasing its numbers – in this case from 1 to 5.
- Joining Sam Mills in Carolina’ Hall will be wide receiver Steve Smith, quarterback Jake Delhomme, offensive tackle Jordan Gross and tight end Wesley Walls.
- The XFL will be airing its product on ABC, ESPN, and Fox.
- The XFL will kick off on Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020.
Finally, it looks like there might be another inmate for the Alameda Asylum.
- The Raiders are apparently working out Richie Incognito.
- When asked for a response, because the world is nothing but pain, Derek Carr reportedly locked his front door & began blaring Velvet Underground from his speakers.
- Bruins at Blue Jackets – 7:00PM | NBCSN / CBC
- Sharks at Avalanche – 10:00PM | NBCSN / Sportsnet
- Bucks at Celtics – 7:00PM | TNT / TSN
- Warriors at Rockets – 9:30PM | TNT / TSN
- Twins at Blue Jays – 7:00PM | Sportsnet1
- Phillies at Cardinals – 8:00PM | ESPN / TSN2
- Monday Night Raw – 8:00PM | USA / Sportsnet360
A good night for some games. Kick back & enjoy, my fellow commentists.