A Canadian man-child of indeterminate age, he stays young by selling alcohol at sporting events and yelling at the patrons he serves. Their rage nourishes his soul, and their tips pay for his numerous trips to various sporting events.
Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “It’s Almost As Anger-Causing As Impeachment!1!1!!” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – November 13, 2019
- Your “Good To Be Home” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – November 12, 2019
- Your “The Larks, Still Bravely Singing, Fly” Saturday Evening Open Thread – November 9, 2019
- It’s lucky: the knee Le’Veon Bell tweaked on Sunday versus the Dolphins doesn’t show any ligament damage.
- He’s being held out of practice, and will be a gameday decision on Sunday when they play the Giants.
- It’s expected: speculation has already started about where Cam Newton will play next season.
- Current disappointments the Bears, Bengals & Titans are early frontrunners.
- It’s official: it’s Big Dick Nick time again in Duval.
- The Jags went 4-4 under Gardner Minshew during Foles’ absence, but dropping their last two fairly badly made the decision fairly easy on the Jags.
- It’s Crimebeat!: Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Daniel Ross has been arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and unlawful carrying of a weapon.
- It came out of a traffic stop early Wednesday morning.
- He is currently on IR with a shoulder injury, and has not played yet this year.
- Even if he’s cleared, the situation will come under ol’ Roger’s “Behavior Policy”, and if he’s ever signed again he’ll have to eat a suspension first.
- Red Wings at Rangers – 8:00PM | NBCSN
- Blues at Oilers – 8:30Pm | Sportsnet
- Warriors at Rockets – 7:30PM | ESPN / TSN4
- Kings at Raptors – 7:30PM | Sportsnet1
- Bucks at Clippers – 10:00PM | ESPN / Sportsnet1
- Miami (Ohio) at Ohio – 8:00PM | ESPN2
- Florida State at Pittsburgh – 8:00PM | ESPNU
- Cincinnati at Ohio State – 8:30PM | FS1
- AEW – 8:00PM | TNT / TSN2
- NXT – 8:00PM | USA
That’s it for me for a couple of days. It’s off to the liquor store before home. I’ll be back Saturday with coverage maps & mild ramblings. See you then.