Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- tWBS On Relationships – Part I – June 19, 2019
- Your “Half Mast Kinda Night” Friday Evening Open Thread – June 14, 2019
- Your “Guess Who Flew To California And Then Woke Up Sick Today?” Friday Evening Open Thread – June 7, 2019
Since many of us have a holiday today, I was sort of bored. So I decided to cook some good stuff.
This is my Instant Pot™….
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
I’ve used the hell outta this thing since I got it a coupla weeks ago. Maryland Crab Soup (shut up about my typo you assholes). Pork Ribs. Red Beans and Rice. A weird little Mac n Cheese thing which tried to burn because I set the time wrong but it still turned out OK in spite of my stupidity.
And today, finally, NC Style Brunswick Stew. On slow cook. This is the first time I’ve used the slow cook function. So, it’s a work in progress, no doubt. We’ll see. I had planned to do this on Saturday, but redneck fambly members intervened onto my schedule with unscheduled visits. Then again yesterday….same thing.
But today, the house smells like a slow cooking sumbitch.
I love fall. It’s too damned hot and humid here to cook in the summer. But now I’m rolling.
And what, might you ask, is my favorite pot?
OH DON’T ACT SO SURPRISED IT’S AS IF YOU PEOPLE JUST MET ME OR SOMETHING.
Seriously though. I dunno if it shows up in the photo, but that plant is flowering. Won’t yield much if anything as far as “usable quantity”, more than likely. But I was still very happy about it happening. That little plant gon’ do some stuff next year.
Some Sportzballingz Today
- Senators @ Bruins – 1pmEDT – TV: Locals
- Sharks @ Islanders – 1pmEDT – TV: Locals
- Knights @ Sabres – 3pmEDT – TV: NHLN
- Red Wings @ Ducks – 10pmEDT – TV: Locals
- Astros @ Indians (‘Stros up 2-0) – 1:30pmEDT – TV: TBS
- Dodgers @ Braves (Dodgers up 2-1) – 4:30pmEDT – TV: FS1
- Red Sox @ Yankees (tied 1-1) – 7:40pmEDT – TV: TBS
Who gives a shit?
But here is tonight’s schedule anyway.
There’s Also Footedballs Later
But Scotchnaut will tell you more about that a little later.
So, talk about whatever you want. Imma now go try to not blow up my kitchen with my Instant Pot™.
“Try” probably being the keyword there.