Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!!!” Saturday Evening Open Thread – June 22, 2019
- Your Second Annual “Solstice, Schmolstice” Friday Evening Open Thread – June 21, 2019
- tWBS On Relationships – Part I – June 19, 2019
I think maybe…maybe….just maybe I drank too much yesterday during the baxetballing.
Yesterday, I had bought a 1.75 litre bottle of vodka. And then this morning I noticed half of it was gone.
Now….(ahem)…. In my defense, I did have family and friends over yesterday. So it is very possible some of them got into it. And in all honesty, I didn’t think I drank that much. But if I did and didn’t feel drunk at any point….? Well that’s not good, right?
So, perhaps the “tWBS needs an intervention” tag which I put on all of my posts might have just taken on a new and bigger meaning than comedy…..?
Meh, screw it.
As My Good Friend, Scotchnaut Would Say…
Scotchnaut: Let’s get drunk on Scotch!!!!!
tWBS: No no, not that one.
Scotchnaut: Oh right, sorry….TO THE GAMES!!!!!
tWBS: THERE IT IS!!!!!
Already in progress….
- (9)Central Florida v (1)Duke
(6)Buffalo (+3.5, +115) v (3)Texas Tech – 6:10pmEDT – TV: TNT
- Mark my words….the winner of this one will make the Final Four
(12)Liberty(+6.5, +115) v (4)Virginia Tech – 7:10pmEDT – TV: TBS
- Who gives a fuck who wins this one? But this is your value pick ATS methinks. Take the castrated Turkeys and go.
(9)Oklahoma(+11.5, +120) v (1)Virginia – 7:45pmEDT – TV: TRUTV
- Virginia will wear down the Sooners and win this one, no doubt. But probably by 8pts or less. Bet accordingly.
(11)thee Ohio State(+5.5, +110) v (3)Houston – 8:40pmEDT – TV: TNT
- Cougars gon’ feast on some weird nuts. Buckeyes I think they’re called.
(13)UC Irvine(+5, +105) v (12)Oregon – 9:40pmEDT – TV: TBS
- The game no one cares about (sorry SoS), in a town no one gives a shit about, and a tip time (It’s Sunday night FFS) no one gives a shit about. Frankly, I don’t even care who wins this one. An Anteater fighting a Duck is frankly horrifying to me. And I’d stay the hell away from it from a betting standpoint. But I’m still willing to look at their cheerleaders and decide. Shall we?
M’kay. That didn’t help. At least not in the way I had intended. Now I kinda care about this game.
But either way, wow, I should have gone to Irvine. Or Eugene. West coast is the best coast.
Meh…..We’ll call it a draw.
Like I said before, don’t bet this game. You will lose. Because you suck just as much as I do.
Not In Tournament
- (6)Harvard @ (2)NC State – 7:30pmEDT – ESPNU
- (4)Nebraska @ (1)TCU – 9:30pmEDT – ESPNU
Hey I don’t have a problem…YOU have a problem!!!!!
- ColorAdo @ Chi**** – 8:00pmEDT – TV: NBCSN
- San Antonio @ Boston – 7:30pmEDT – TV: NBATV
In All Seriousness, Everyone, Please Be Safe.
…And drive safely.