Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “I’m Not Wrong….Yet” Carolina Panthers Bye Week – October 15, 2019
- Your “Your Ink Is In My Briefs” Friday Evening Open Thread – October 11, 2019
- The “Cam Newton School of Driving” Strikes Again – October 10, 2019
Oy, it’s been quite the week.
I had to put on a suit and sit in the sun yesterday for about two hours. People need to stop dying in the summer.
Today, my well pump died and now I have no water. As I type this, they are digging a new well. That’s gonna cost some dough.
But mostly, what I’m ready to be over is summer itself. It’s been hot at hell here and I’m tired of sweating and am ready for fall. NOAA reported that July was the hottest month on record. And I don’t just mean here locally. I’m talking globally. That’s a problem. Though I’m sure the POTUS will try to find a way to blame it on the Mexicans and get teh North Koreans to build a wall.
But this week, in honour of global warming we are honouring our favourite weather personality….Well, at least mine.
Don’t I wish?
It’s Yanet Garcia’s week this week.
(BallsofSteelandFury just had a minor seizure I bet)
Sports To Warm You Up 2Nite
- Cleveland at Tampa Bay – 7:30pmEDT – TV: NFLN
(wow that couldn’t get any more depressing)
- Buffalo at Detroit – 8:00pmEDT – TV: CBS
(OK, I guess I was wrong, it just got worse….holy shit)
- Atlanta at NYM – 7:00pmEDT – TV: MLBN (regional split)
- Philadelphia at Miami – 7:00EDT – TV: MLBN (regional split)
And that’s about it unless you want to watch a re-run of a boxing match on FS1 at 7:00pmEDT. I don’t know the fighters, frankly. But the only reason you might want to watch this is the name of one of the fighters. For privacy reasons, I can’t tell you why I find this funny. But one of the fighters is named “Mikey Garcia”. If the person to whom this relates wants to, he can say so.
But I’m laughing my ass off right now and keeping my yap shut.
Born: 15 November, 1990 (28 y.o)
From: Monterrey, Mexico
Friday looks good. Wednesday ain’t too bad neither. (get it?)
I’ll be right back.
Have a nice weekend everyone.