Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “Maybe He’ll Wear The White Suit” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – August 21, 2019
- Your “Nice Lid, Sid” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – August 20, 2019
- Your “Return Of The King” Monday Evening Open Thread – August 19, 2019
First off, a hearty congrats to litre_cola on the arrival of little deci, and sunrisesunrise on the arrival of little redskyatdawn.
THAT’S GOOD HUSTLE!
- Jed York apparently wants to settle differences with Jim Harbaugh, and thinks a fancy dinner will do it.
- Given how hard it is for Jim to not wear khakis, it’ll be funny to see Jedward scooping from the salad table at Golden Corral
- Justin Forsett retired, after 6 years, 820 rushes for 3,890 yards and 19 touchdowns.
- A good perspective on the ramification of the Bears picking Mighty Morphin’ Mitch Trubisky is the effect it had on the Titans at #5, and how it pooched some of their planning for trading their pick, and resulted in them making picks they hadn’t planned on.
- Because when I think “Tennessee Titans”, I think multiple gameplans.
- The Raiders have purchased the land for their stadium in Las Vegas.
- $77.5 million for a 62-acre chunk of land that sits just across the highway & west of the south end of the Las Vegas Strip, near Mandalay Bay.
- all they need before initiating construction is FAA clearance, since the stadium will be in a flight path to McCarran.
- In case you are having trouble with your geography:
Finally, proving there’s no better disinfectant or soundproofing than success, Robert Kraft put other teams’ animosity towards the Patriots down to just pure jealousy.
- Speaking at Bloomberg Breakaway, a summit for business leaders in New York, he called the Deflategate violation “nonsense and foolishness.”
- he then made reference to other owners, saying “Envy and jealousy are incurable diseases.” He followed up by noting “our competitors, I understand how they brought pressure on the league office to be very strong and not compromise on an issue that was nonsense and foolishness.”
- He also took a steaming dump on this year’s draft, remarking that “just think about the draft that just occurred and what went on in the first few rounds. See how people traded so much value just to get up and get a quarterback. And here was a guy (Brady) who was the last pick in the sixth round. And all of these gurus who we spend millions of dollars on scouting and everything … How everybody missed him is just … It’s really amazing.”
- Capitals at Penguins – 7:30PM | NBCSN / CBC
- Ducks at Oilers – 10:00PM | NBCSN / Sportsnet
- Raptors at Cavaliers – 7:00PM | TNT / Sportsnet
- Rockets at Spurs – 9:30PM | TNT / TSN
- Blue Jays at Yankees – 7:00PM | ESPN / Sportsnet1
- Orioles at Red Sox – 7:00PM | TSN2
Yahoo! Answers really is a treasure trove of trolling.
I’VE BEEN HATING THE WRONG PEOPLE!