Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Wednesday Motivational – Draw The Line – August 21, 2019
- Wednesday Motivational – Be Kind – August 14, 2019
- Your “Middle Child Day” Monday Evening Open Thread – August 12, 2019
BeerGuyRob’s. That’s who (Whose? Whom? Whut?).
Yep, BeerBoyBobby is a selfish bastard. He decided he’d rather pawn off his responsibilities tonight. Just to go watch wrasslin’.
I mean whut’s up with this, Canadia?????
But OK. Fine. I get it. Trim and fit bodies in tights. And a little sweaty. And slapping up against one another.
(And those are just the guys!!!!)
In all seriousness, I hope he has a great time. And I’m happy to sit in for him tonight. But of course Imma do this….
Oh puhhhhllllease. Don’t even give me those looks. It’s as if you people just met me. You all already know I’ve been looking for a way to win Alexa back for several months now. Rob just gave me the platform. You think Imma waste the chance??????
And can you even blame me??????
So whaddya say Alexa? Can we give it another chance? I mean the loving was good, right?
Well, it wasn’t THAT bad. That hurts my feelings. Sheeeeesh.
Don’t worry guys, I can win her back. She’s worth the effort…just look….
See? Noob Noob knows where I’m coming from. So to speak.
I’ve Heard There’s A Coupla Games Tomorrow
Truth be told, Conference Champeenship Sunday has always been preferable to me over Superb Owl Sunday. The reasons are simple…
- Two games.
- No non-football fans glomming on just for the party opportunity and thus ruining the experience.
- Two games.
- Few if any extra-shitty commercials just to catch the attention of the aforementioned glomming non-football fans.
- Two games.
- The games have historically been better than the Superb Owl games anyway. At least up until recently.
- Two games.
Did I mention, “Two Games”?
I even used to throw CCS parties back when people used to like me and I had friends. Ahhhhh, good times.
From a Gamblor! perspective, the lovely and talented King Hippo has dough riding on both contests (and just about every JV Hoopsball contest apparently, too!!!) but I can’t remember what/how much he put on which. I’ll let him fill you in in the comments if he wishes.
For myself, I’ll be riding the Jaguras’ train to wealth and fame:
- $250 on Jags’ moneyline at +360
- $250 on Jags against the spread at +9.5
Those lines have narrowed considerably in the past few days (that means lotsa folks betting on the Jags, btw). Yet I’m still considering doubling up on both bets even with the narrowed lines (I can still get ML +280 and ATS +7.5 if I hurry) but I’ve yet to decide. I have decided that I’m staying away from the o/u on that one, now at 45.5. With TB12’s boo boo hand and Bortles being Bortles I could see it going either way, and it’s not worth the layout.
I am also considering dropping a little change on the Vikes ATS (-3), but haven’t pulled that trigger yet. The moneylines are useless in that one.
Sportsball Stuff You Can Watch Tonight
- Boston @ Montreal – 7:00pmEST – TV: NHLN
- Golden State @ Houston – 8:30pmEST – TV: ABC
Top25 on TV 2nite:
- Baylor @ (10)Kansas – 6:00pmEST – TV: ESPN
- Georgia @ (17)Auburn – 6:00pmEST – TV: SECN
- (21)Tennessee @ South Carolina – 6:00pmEST – TV: ESPN2
- (13)Gonzaga @ Santa Clara – 8:00pmEST – TV: ATSN (whatever the hell that is)
- Florida @ (18)Kentucky – 8:15pmEST – TV: ESPN
- (16)Arizona State @ Cal – 10:30pmEST – TV: PAC12N
On My Knees Begging
OK Alexa, last chance. You wanna come over tonight and…
OWWW!!!! MY SCAPULAS!!!!!!!!!
Fine then!!! I don’t need you anyway!!!
Pssssst, hey Bella Twins. My night suddenly just opened up. How about you gals pick up a bottle of wine and head on over to the DFO Clubhouse and…
Well that’s just mean!!!
OK, I guess I’ll just have to drown my sorrows then. All alone.
Drink ’em, smoke ’em and/or snort ’em if you got ’em.
And don’t forget to talk about it in the comments down there.