Latest posts by theeWeeBabySeamus (see all)
- Your “Politeness is the flower of humanity” Friday Evening Open Thread – December 6, 2019
- That’s Gonna Burn You – December 5, 2019
- Your “You Get What You Pay For” Friday Evening Open Thread – November 29, 2019
I’m not the biggest soccer fan on the planet. That’s no secret to any of you if you’ve been paying attention. But I do like me a nice toned and athletic lady. So I fake it sometimes. So….yeah.
The USWNT took the World Cup which surprised….no one.
One of my best friends in the world happens to be a youth soccer coach. And he’s quite good at it. I’ve watched him, and he knows his shit.
He’s also a DFO lurker (you know who you are!!!!!)
But that aside, he also has a little bit of a thing for Alex Morgan. So in his honour, that’s what we’re doing tonight.
Sports Which Will Fill Your Cup 2Nite
- Washington at Philadelphia – 6:00pmEDT – TV: MLBN (regional split)
- Toronto at NYY – 7:00pmEDT – TV: MLBN (regional split)
- New England at D.C. United – 7:00pmEDT – TV: ESPN (who gives a fuck?)
NBA Summer League
- All night on ESPNU and NBATV (again, who gives a fuck?)
(lol, when I first typed that, I typed Wimbledong and now I can’t stop laughing)
- No Idea who’s playing – 6:00pm – TNNS
Cupcake Wars -7:00pmEDT – Cooking Channel
Hopefully they’ll all get pissed and start throwing cupcakes at each other. Otherwise it sounds boring as hell.
Speaking Of Cupcakes
Alex Morgan evahbodeh!!!!!!!
Can’t say I blame my friend. If she wandered by I’d probably follow.
Ummmmmmm…..you have a little something on your cheek. No the other side. Here I’ll get it for you…..OWWWW!!!!! I was just trynna help!!!!!
/would eat THAT cupcake
//is that frosting? Never mind don’t care
Have a nice weekend everyone.