Latest posts by Beerguyrob (see all)
- Your “Thirty-one White Folks and Shad Khan Say What Goes” Wednesday Evening Open Thread – May 23, 2018
- World War G – Chapter 3: The Great Panic – May 23, 2018
- Your “In The Most Delightful Way” Tuesday Evening Open Thread – May 22, 2018
Welcome to the final entry in the Second Annual DFO Hate Week, brought to you by Drew Magary’s Minnesota upbringing, Bush’s Baked Beans, and the Arkansas Food Hall of Fame.
They are announcing the Football Hall of Fame Enshrinees tonight, so have at that in the comments. As a reminder, the nominees were:
- Tony Boselli, 6. Joe Jacoby 11. Kevin Mawae
- Isaac Bruce, 7. Edgerrin James 12. Randy Moss
- Brian Dawkins, 8. Ty Law 13. Terrell Owens
- Alan Faneca, 9. Ray Lewis 14. Brian Urlacher
- Steve Hutchinson, 10. John Lynch 15. Everson Walls
If Ray Lewis doesn’t get in, his reaction towards Peter King could go one of two ways,
Tonight’s sports: (of interest)
- Leafs at Bruins – 7:00PM | CBC / NHLN
- Avs at Jets – 7:00PM | Sportsnet360
- Blackhawks at Flames – 10:00PM | Sportsnet
- Lightning at Canucks – 10:00PM | CBC
- Rockets at Cavaliers – 8:30PM | ABC
- Michigan State at Indiana – 8:15PM | ESPN
- BYU at Gonzaga – 10:00PM | ESPN2
- Machida vs. Anders: From Belem, Brazil – 10:00PM | FS1 / TSN2
As you know, the Patriots & Tom Brady have a chance to win their sixth Super Bowl tomorrow. Let’s check in with North America for their reaction to this possibility:
How the fuck did that get in there?
Well, there’s always one or two in a crowd.
Back to business. People, do you want the Patriots to win?
Well, that sums everything up nicely. Any dramatic final thoughts?